Akpa Aluminium was established in 1986 in İstanbul. Akpa Aluminium pays attention to continuous development since the day it was established. It executes domestic sales and international exports to many countries. Apart from the ever developing brand reputation and being in the first three brands that comes to mind in the countries of export, Akpa Aluminium is also a leading company in Turkey’s aluminium market.
Aluminium profile manufacture, aluminium billet manufacture, aluminium composite panel manufacture, aluminium-plastic accessory sales are the primary fields of activity of the company. One of the main scopes is to support our economy with 700 employees of Akpa Aluminium. Our marketing team, who are experts in their fields and have great experience, work in order to meet the needs of our customers at one location. Akpa family adopts the principle to always improve the product quality and performance expectations with an innovative understanding in order to increase customer satisfaction. Akpa Aluminum, which is a big family with its company and its employees; is one of the most important Turkish companies in its field with its understanding of no compromise in the technological R & D of fields that improve the vision, understanding of trust, quality and mission with its export rate expanding every year, in a manner that is integrated to all innovations.
- Built on an area of 105 000 m²
- 6 extrusion presses with a capacity of 42.000 tons / year
- Anodizing line with a capacity of 30.000 tons / year,
- Vertical powder coating facilities with a capacity of 15.000 tons / year,
- Wood transfer line with a capacity of 1.500 ton / year,
- Aluminum composite panel production facility with a capacity of 4.500.000 m² / year